CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

hee~!


You mean this? Yeah I like this cause it looks pretty emo,to me.
Pink? I dont really like pink,to me its like a bimbo color? I guess. But It looks cool though. I like blue with black or black and white? or black? hahaha.

Anyways,
now its 4.35pm and I'm lik so bored man. I cant remember what kaka said...hmm~~!!!
oh I know,goth has a meaning meh? I didnt know that. So what's emo? Is it
E-for emotional ruins everybody?
M-Miserable people
O-on the dark side cause we have some fresh cookies!!

ok that was pretty lame of adek to sing that. That is actually a song like some people made it up so yeah. Its so lame!
erm...I ask you,why do you like GOTH kaka?=)
I have no Idea why did I like emo. But I'm not like pure emo yet. Cause I just started it like earlier this year? I think. So not much of an emo yet kaka.
But I will be,I think. hehokhehokhehok!

Well actually GOTH is darker than EMO? And punk is like heavy metal? If I'm not mistaken.
HOHOHO!
I have to repaint my nails. Cause its wearing off! hahaha
I might tell you someday why I love EMO!
hehokhehokhehokhehok!!

I want to go back!!!
I got so many mosquito bites and now I got the marks all over my hand!
And sorry no picture,hohoho!

0 comments: